Monday, June 22, 2009

Friends 24/7


It’s been a while since I last posted. I’ve been a little busy taking summer classes (12 units to be exact) so I’ve put off stamping and blogging. With that said I do have a disclaimer: For the remainder of the summer my posts will most likely be short and sweet. I figure something is better than nothing and I’ve been putting of posting a project because I feel like it has to be a long post describing the card and apologizing for not posting in such a long time. Not this time…I’m just going to list the card recipe and post the picture. I might be a little bit more elaborate closer to convention…and as soon as I get my sneak peak order from the NEW catalog! I’m so EXCITED!!!! You may be seeing more of me! :o)
Card Recipe:
Paper: Kraft, Not quite Navy, More Mustard (textured), Chocolate Chip, Bella Blue DS
Stamp Set: Friends 24/7
Accessories: 1” Double-Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon Chocolate Chip, Square Ice Rhinestone Brads, Filigree Designer Brads, Linen thread, two way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter.

No comments:

 
Web counter
Web counter