Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Friends Forever


OMG! I love, love, love the new mini catalog. This card totally reflects that. I used the Great Friends (#113792 $17.95) stamp set along with the Summer Love Rub-Ons (#114620 $11.95). For this card my color palette was baja breese, cameo coral, and kiwi kiss. All of the images on this card are rub-ons with the exception of the stem background on the kiwi kiss piece of paper. I don't use rub-ons that much but there was something about this set that I just loved. I'll be sure to share some of the other projects I've done with these rub ons. They are so worth the money! Love it!

Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Baja Breese, Kiwi Kiss, Cameo Coral, Whisper White
Ink: Kiwi Kiss
Stamp Sets: Great Friends (#113792)
Accessories: Summer Love Rub-Ons, Clear Rinestone Brads (from the Pretties Kit)

No comments:

 
Web counter
Web counter