Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today is my Dad's birthday and I'm a little late posting my Happy Birthday message. Part of the reason was that I wanted to make his birthday card from Bochy and post the picture. Sounds ridiculous, I know, but it is a tradition that I started with the grandparents. As ridiculous as it is they expect a card from their grand-dog and a birthday wouldn't be a birthday with out it. Even funnier is the fact that Bochy signs his cards with a paw print. He's such a good dog! He lets me take his paw and put it in the ink and then "stamp" it on the card. As you can see below he's pretty good at it! So FUNNY!

So even though I'm a little late in wishing my Dad a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY I wanted to share our little birthday tradition. I keep this retired stamp set (Ruff Day) specifically for "Bochy's cards". Oh the things us crazy pet parents do!

No comments:

 
Web counter
Web counter