Sunday, September 7, 2008

Stamping Fiesta Card #1



Here are the first two cards made the other night by me and BFF Steph during our Stamping Fiesta.

This card was made with the Inspired by Nature stamp set. I used the stampin' markers to color on the stamp and then sprayed water on it with a spray bottle. This technique gives the stamped image a water colored look. I also used the new 1 inch double stitched grosgrain ribbon in Chocolate Chip. I absolutely love it! It might just be my favorite ribbon! The card is done in Kiwi Kiss and the brown is Chocolate Chip. I thought this was a fun little card that was easy to make.

This FABULOUS card was made by BFF Steph with the Grand Soiree set. I LOVE this set (and this card!). She used black and pixie pink for her colors and also used the new scallop edge punch. Something tells me I need to get this stamp set in the near future! Too cute!

No comments:

 
Web counter
Web counter