Thursday, September 18, 2008

I've been dieing to put my new Decore Elements "Create" decoration on my wall in our spare bedroom. The wall really needed to be painted and I had to move my desk so that it was centered (directly under my sign) before I could put it up. I managed to move my desk but I couldn't wait to put my inspirational sign on the wall. :o) Can you say impatient? That's me!

I'm thinking of buying a few other pieces. I found a picture in the new phase of decor elements that Stampin' Up! is releasing. I just loved it! As soon as I try and recreate the look I'll be sure to post it so everyone can see how it looks.

I just love this wall decoration. I hope it helps me get the creative mojo I need to bust out some fabulous cards!!! Happy Stamping!





 
Web counter
Web counter