Sunday, September 21, 2008

Holiday Planner Instructions


I've had several people ask about the holiday planner that I posted a few days ago. Many people found it on a website called Organized Christmas. I was flattered that they liked my little planner enough to feature it on their website. With that said here is a list of the items I used to make my planner. Everything I used was Stampin' Up! If you need to purchase some of the items listed below visit my website anytime. You can order anything 24/7.


Card Stock:

  • Real Red textured paper

  • Old Olive

  • Very Vanilla

  • Designer Series holiday paper (this paper is retired, and I am bummed that I didn't have some of the new holiday paper from the upcoming holiday mini catalog. Everyone can order form that on October 1! I'm so excited!)
Ink:

  • Real Red

  • Old Olive
Accessories:
  • 1' circle punch

  • 1 1/4' circle punch

  • Word Window punch

  • Round Tab punch

  • Scallop Circle punch

  • Spiral punch (this allows you to fit the cs in between the spiral binding of the notebook)

  • 1/16 Handheld Circle punch

  • Real Red 1/4 grosgrain ribbon

  • Natural colored hemp twine

  • Flower ribbon slid (from the Hodgepodge hardware)

  • Pewter brads

  • On Board Lots of Letters Chip Board (letters "H", "P", numbers "0", and "8". I colored these with the real red and old olive markers)

  • On Board Journal (size: Art Journal)

  • Sticky Strip

  • Mini Glue Dots
Stamp Sets:
  • Short Order Alphabet

I think its pretty easy to pick apart the three pictures I posted on the earlier post. If you still need directions, leave a comment and I will respond to your particular question by responding to the comment you post.

No comments:

 
Web counter
Web counter